Online Transformation Coaching





WHAT IF ….


You were creating a balanced foundation of daily fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle habits so you could feel good in your Body Mind & Heart.


WHAT IF ….


You knew how to cut through the chaos of everyday life to shed weight, get strong, and eat healthy and feel happier and healthier in your own body and mind?


WHAT IF ….


You can get in the best shape of your life without restrictive diets and extreme exercise plans?


WHAT IF …


You had systems and strategies that worked so you could implement a balanced work/life/family and get in the best shaper of your life.


WHAT IF ….


You could have the body and mind you have always wanted WITHOUT going on another diet ever again?


WHAT IF ….


You could feel strong, confident, and fantastic in your Body, Mind, and Heart and it was easy and did not feel like a huge task but allowed you to increase your confidence.


...without fad diet and extreme exercise regimes?



 HERES THE PROBLEM ….


Here’s how most busy working moms tend to approach getting in shape while balancing work/life/family.


·      They get stressed to create a balanced foundation of daily fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle habits.


·      The cant seems to cut through the chaos of everyday life to shed weight, get strong, and eat healthy to enable them to lead a balanced active life in a body they love!


·      They try to get in shape with restrictive diets and extreme exercise plans.


·      They start training programs that are not unique to the stages of the life that they are at and that are not based on their individual biomechanics, age, ability, and body type.



Eventually, they decide that getting in shape, running their own business, or working, balancing work/life/family just does not work, and they give up … and I do not Blame them!!


Feeling like you are just wasting your time and money is not fun! And knowing that you can get in shape and balance work/life/family, but you do not know where to start, is hard.


But it does not have to be like that!


I have been exactly where you are now ……


I started off being over my ideal weight with four small children, suffering from post-natal depression, and starting my own business and figured out how to use systems to manage my weight, get in shape, run a household, Study, rare 4 children, and run my own business!







The First three years of us as a young family was tough going but once I discovered ways to manage my depression and anxiety, outsource the jobs that were too much energy and that we're taking away from quality family time and being able to study and starting my business and keeping in shape. I was afraid in case I could not manage it all. Now, look at us!


When I started my own business as a busy Mom, I worried about taking time out from my family and not keeping up with my own exercise and fitness and how I would manage to balance it all!


Now I run a successful online business, manage our Home, Family, and keep myself in shape! I created strategies and systems and feel confident showing up every day as my best possible version with chaos and stress to hold me back from fulfilling my goals, dreams, and desires.


I understand that you do not need another restrictive diet and extreme exercise plan. You need a strategy and systems around balancing your work/life/family and still manage to keep in your best shape and you need individual support to guide you in the right direction!


That is exactly what OTC is:


WHO I WORK WITH?


I have found my program works best for these two groups of people:


1.    Busy working Moms, who have tried restrictive diet and extreme exercise to keep in shape while working and running a family, until the point of burnout or getting stressed out and it did not work!


2.    Busy Entrepreneur Moms, who work online, want to keep in shape as well as manage Family/work/life without burnout or getting stressed out and have been trying to limit their time online and cannot seem to get it to work for them.


WHY AM I DIFFERENT


· I Ill give you the systems and strategies to accomplish your goals every single week. I have been able to make a full-time income out of my own online business, without compromising my family, leisure, and my workouts and food plan to keep in shape using my formulas and systems. I'll show you the exact steps I took!


·       I have an Honors degree in Exercise and Health Fitness, Yoga, Mindfulness, Wellness, and Business & Life Coaching and have been successfully helping busy working moms to get in shape ( Lose 1 – 3 Stone ), manage family life, manage their business online, Be happier and Healthier in their own bodies and minds, create new healthy lifestyle habits, eliminating old habits that don’t serve build fantastic relationships with themselves by removing critical self-talk and self-limiting beliefs for the past 9 years


·      I focus on implementation; you will now be left alone on this program.


·      I will coach you for your best results ever! I will teach you how to overcome self-limiting beliefs, doubts, lack of confidence, and overcome your blocks to be able to live your best life and be your best version so that you will walk away with a blueprint for life!


·      I know what it is like to feel stuck, and overwhelmed with work/life/family and getting in shape. I will keep it simple and walk you through exactly what you kneed to know and what action you need to take, step by step.


·      On completion of this transformation program, you will walk away with the tools you need to get into your best shape and manage your business, work, family, and life.




INSIDE ONLINE TRANSFORMATION COACHING





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUTDOOR YOGA